Friday, February 11, 2011

My fingers are crossed

For good news that is. I went back to the doctor today for a follow up. I asked lots of questions and got lots of answers. =) I found out that I wasn't as far long as he thought I was. He said he felt I was only about 4 weeks, which is better news than before because we thought I was between 7 and 8 weeks. He said my chances for another one are very low, and I was glad to hear that. He rechecked my hormone levels and I will know the results from it on Monday. Which meant more horrible needles. =( He asked if I had a normal cycle since my miscarriage, and I informed him that I hadn't. So, he said there is a possibility that I could be expecting again, but not getting my hopes up all the way just yet! I'm just hoping that my Snthyroid is working like its suppose to and my hormone levels are where they're suppose to be. 

As this Monday is Valentine's Day I'm so thankful that I have an amazing husband who has been by my side throughout my ups and downs. I heard a song on the radio not to long ago that made me think about my wonderful husband God gave me!! I love you Punkin and always will =) I will update as soon as I hear back the results of my blood work. Hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment