Friday, February 18, 2011

The BEST Valentine's Gift Ever

Monday February 14, 2011  I woke up got out of bed and for some reason I thought Ill take a pregnancy test just to see what it would say, even though I knew I was going to be getting my results back soon anyways. So I pee on the stick and waited, about 2 minutes later a light pink line appeared. I thought no way so I looked again, and again, and 1 more time just to be certain. Once I knew my mind wasn't playing tricks on me I began to cry and fall to my knees and give thanks to God for allowing me the chance again, and thanking him for everything and praying for a healthy baby. After I had gotten my self back together I called and told my mom that I had two pink lines, followed by a phone call to my husband telling him about our wonderful news!! He said to me I guess you got the best Valentine's gift I could ever give. I finished getting ready for work and headed out the door. The whole way to work I talked to God and my little peanut =).

I had been at work for about an hour and I had a special delivery my husband had sent me fresh cut flowers! He is so wonderful to me and is going to be an amazing daddy. I go back to working on my patients, still waiting on the phone call from my doctor. 5 o'clock comes and its time to get off work and I still haven't heard anything. I meet Daniel at Walgreens and  we get 2 more boxes of pregnancy test, 2 of the digital ones and 2 regular ones. We get home and again I pee on the stick and immediately there are two blue lines on one and the other said PREGNANT!!! I couldn't believe it!! We were so excited but still not forgetting what had happened last time, so in the back of our minds we knew things go turn for the worse again. We go to bed that night and wake up the next morning and I take another one and guess what it was positive. I go to work still waiting on a phone call from Dr. Riggan. Finally, I get a call from Angel and she tells me to come by and he'll talk to me. I get there and I get more blood drawn to make sure my hCG levels are rising like there suppose to, and he talks to me. He informed me that I was pregnant and that my levels from Friday were 25, which was higher than they were last time. He said that now on Tuesday they should be around 90 to 100. I go Wednesday with no phone call and finally on Thursday night on my way home from Cookeville my phone rings and its Dr. Riggan. He begins to tell me that my hCG levels were at 132 which is awesome! I responded with I kinda knew they were gonna be good because I've been throwing my toe-nails up since Tuesday. He said let the joys begin of being pregnant. I immediately called Daniel to let him the best news we could have gotten.  We cant wait till our little peanut gets here!! Our estimated due date as of right now is October 21, 2011!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment