Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What A Sweet Sweet Sound

Today we got to hear the most amazing sound ever, our baby's heartbeat!! It was so touching and such a huge relief to hear the BEST sound on earth! Baby Hoolihan is doing great, which is such a blessing. I thank God everyday for my baby and pray that it's going to be healthy as can be. Daniel and I are so grateful for everyone's prayers along the way. You have no idea how much it means to us to know that our baby has little prayer warriors and that its loved by so many already!! Now the count down is on until we find out what baby Hoolihan will be!! I will be 18 weeks the week of Christmas and Im hoping Dr. Chern will let us find out that week and if not it will be the week after. How awesome would it be to get to know for out Christmas present! By the way I have an awesome gender revel for our families! =)

Thanksgiving is only 8 days away, and I am so ready to pig out on all of that yummy food oh yeah and spend time with our families. =) LOL what pregnant girl doesn't get excited about food! On another note I am so ready for Christmas. I hung my wreath tonight and on Sunday I had my wonderful hubby and step dad pull all of my Christmas stuff down from the attic!! Now all we have to do is get a REAL Christmas tree! I have finally talked my paranoid hubby into letting me have one, but he only says just this one year! I am still working on him letting me get a little tree this year for baby's room, but I'm use to getting my way so I'm sure we'll have one before to long! =) I love you Punkin!! Hope everyone has a wonderful holidays!!


No comments:

Post a Comment