Wednesday, November 30, 2011

3 Down 6 To Go

I am 13w6d prego! As my first trimester comes to an end, my sweet baby is the size of a peach!! It's head is now about half the size of his or her crown to rump length! It's intestines, which have been growing inside the umbilical cord, are now starting to move to their permanent home inside the abdomen. Also developing this week is its vocal cords( the better to cry with... soon!) My uterus is now the size of a grapefruit which is really starting to make me show!! I'm sure everyone already knows we find out what baby Hoolihan is on December 17, 2011.  Which is 16 days, 16 hours, and 29 min away... but no body's counting! LOL  I am so excited to find out, I feel like I can have a stronger bond with my sweet baby once I know that it's Mr. Rylan Kent Hoolihan or Miss Bristol Anzlee Hoolihan! I'm so excited to let everyone know as well, I've got a neat way to let our families know what baby is that evening. So, everyone will have to be on the look out for a post on facebook and pictures to come with the announcement!! Everyone just say a prayer that baby cooperates and wants us to find out that day!! We go to baby doctor the Wednesday before we find out what baby is! I'm excited to hear  that sweet sweet sound again! 


I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and Black Friday shopping!!! I had a wonderful Thanksgiving, the food was amazing what a wonderful time to be pregnant! Daniel and I went shopping on Black Friday, we bought diapers and more diapers and I got a great deal on a pump! My parents bought us our baby furniture!!! I absolutely love it and can't wait for it to come in, so we can put it together!! I also put up the baby's tree in its room and then our family tree!! I love our trees and I think everyone else did too!  Can't wait for the next update... stay tuned!




Baby Hoolihan's Christmas tree


2011 Hoolihan Tree


Our Wreath


Baby Hoolihan's 1st Christmas picture 
Tree skirt I made


Baby Hoolihan's baby bed 
Changing table/dresser


Snowman Christmas ornaments 


Our tree lit up

No comments:

Post a Comment