Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Planning, Planning, and more Planning

for a baby that is... I'm done counting days, taking temps, and all the crazy things they say to do when trying to conceive. We're just gonna go with it and enjoy and when the time is right again it will happen! But until then I get to plan and pick out things for baby (the fun parts)! Ive got all sorts of things picked out for a boy or a girl!! Ill post pictures later =) I cant wait for our little bouncing bundle of  joy to be inside me healthy and growing like a weed! My husband ask me why do you wanna be pregnant so bad? My answer is to know that me and him have created this miracle of life. To know that you have someone who will always love their mommy and daddy. To be someones hero, to be the one they want when their sick, to love something more than anything in the world. I cant wait to rock my baby, sing  to my baby, all the things a mommy gets to do with their child!! Everyone please pray that Daniel and I have a healthy pregnancy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment