Friday, January 13, 2012

Half Baked

As this weekend starts I will be 20 weeks on Sunday!! Which means Rylan Kent is halfway done. =) I can't wait for my sweet little man to be here! We had another ultrasound done on Tuesday, January 10, 2012. It was crazy to see how much he had grown in just 4 weeks. I was so in love with watching him sleeping in my belly. He wasn't very active this time, but the 2 nights before he had kept me up all night so looks like my little man has he's sleeping patterns backwards lol. He is still quiet the thumb sucker though, thank goodness he's mommy will be able to fix those teeth!! Rylan is now the size of a cantaloupe this week, measuring 6.5 inches and 10.5 ounces!! Everything checked out great with our little peanut, even though Dr. Chern said that he had 2 Choroid plexus cyst on his brain. Dr Chern reassured us that they almost always go away by the time he's 32 weeks, but after everything we've been through its hard not to get a little worried. I've read and researched everything, but at the end of that day I had given it all to God because I know its in his hands and I know that my baby is going to be just perfect to me either way. Since that night I haven't worried about him at all, every time I start to get upset about it he starts to go crazy like he's trying to tell me that he's gonna be ok.  I still would like everyone to keep us in your prayers because they've all been working so far!! 

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year's! We had a wonderful Christmas, Rylan got so much stuff cant imagine what it will be like next year! He got tons of clothes, we got his nursery furniture, he got his first pair of Sperry's, we got a gift certificate for his newborn pictures (I'm so excited about this), we got a new camera to capture all of those kodax moments. We got Jason Aldean concert tickets, I got my sparkly blue Toms just for my little BOY!! We were so blessed this Christmas, and the thought of how special next year will be is just amazing! We spent New Years at the Liberty Bowl to watch Vandy play! We had an awesome time, even though they didn't come through with the win!! We got home around 10:30 p.m and spent midnight snoozing away!! We laughed the next morning because it was our first time to not stay up till midnight, and how different they would be for here on out but most definitely for the better!!

It's hard to believe that in just 5 months I will be holding my sweet angel for the first time ever! I'm so excited and so nervous all at the same time! I try to imagine what life will be like when he gets here and it brings tears to my eyes to think about the first time we see him. I wonder who he will look like, whose nose he will have, will he have hair, hopefully he wont have my ears lol. I just cant wait to see how Daniel and Rylan are together. Its got to be the best thing ever in life. It's crazy how much I love him already and everyone says it only gets stronger once you see him. I cant imagine it getting any stronger, I would give my life for him right now. I heard the song I Saw God Today by George Strait and carrying a child within me and it made me think how can anyone not believe in God. For something so tiny as a sperm and egg to create a baby that starts out the size of a poppy seed and grows into a little human on the inside of your belly, and to watch the miracle of life be born. I watched Madison Liggett be born and its one of the most amazing things in this world and you can just feel the presence of  God in the room. It just blows my mind of how much of a miracle it is, and for there still be people who say he doesn't exist. I am proud to say I am a believer and that he is my savior.



19 weeks

My little man yawning!
Rylan sleeping away!
  
He's definitely a BOY!!

Can't wait for him to wear these!


And a song to leave you with as always!





No comments:

Post a Comment