Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Big Ten... weeks that is!!

Today April 26, 2011 I am starting my 10th week of pregnancy, with every pregnancy symptom you can think of in full swing! From morning sickness, exhaustion, to the worst one of all my boobs absolutely killing me and getting bigger and bigger, having to pee every 5 minutes, and the crazy women coming out to see the world (wonderful hormones, did I mention my poor husband). Other than all of that the peanut and I are doing great!! My shots are going good, some days they don't bother me and other days they are horrible, but I know that they are working so I wont complain. 

Easter weekend came and went. It was wonderful, church service was amazing. I am so proud to say I serve a RISEN God!! He is wonderful and I am thankful for all the many blessings he's given me. We are just one week away from getting to see and hear our little peanut!! Man how time just seems to crawl, but then seem to fly by all in the same instant. We are so excited to see our little miracle baby!! Daniel and I went and bought one of the record able hearts from Build A Bear. We are going to record our little one's heartbeat and stuff its own little bear!! Just one way to show my little peanut that it is very special to mommy and daddy!! I've also started a pregnancy journal along with this blog, so once baby is old enough I can show and tell them the journey we've all taken to greet them. My due date has also changed, not a for certain one yet but its now November 28, 2011. We find out for certain on May 3. I am so over joyed its unbelievable!! 

My belly is officially growing, well to me at least. Its starting to round out a little and my regular pants are starting to get uncomfortable, but I think thats from where my bruises are. We've started buying diapers and wipes to try and get a head start. Hopefully by the time he or she makes their appearance I'll have enough to get us through the first couple of months or so. I plan on buying a box of each every other week so that leaves me with 20 big boxes of diapers and wipes at the end. Lets see how fast we go through them though, pretty sure a whole lot faster than it took to collect them all. 

I've also changed the nursery stuff I had picked out for a little girl. I've decided against a themed room, but only for a girl. I couldn't pass on the turtles for the little boy. Everyone I've seem to talk to with newborns that chose to do a theme ended up regretting it in the end. So I've pick out the  Harlington Nursery Collection from Pottery Barn. Its red, pink, white, with a small amount of turquoise in it. Ill post pictures of it later. I also changed the color of the bed, I want it to be a white bedroom suite for a girl. And still I think this baby is a Boy!! While everyone else thinks its a girl. I really don't care if its a boy or girl as long as I have a healthy baby. We get to find out if baby Hoolihan is a boy or a girl the end of June!!! I so cant wait till then. Im ready to start filling the closet, painting the room, buying the bed, and all the fun stuff that comes with being pregnant!!! 

Continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers because they seem to be working!! I will update next week after we have our new ob appointment and ultrasound. I cant wait to show everyone our little peanut!! Until I talk to ya'll again I hope everyone stays safe during the storms and has a wonderful 1st weekend in May!!

1 comment:

  1. Mandi, it's Matthew Kowalski. I haven't talked to you in awhile since I had deleted my Facebook. But I have a new one now and I can't seem to find you anywhere on it. How has everything been? I hope all is ok with everything. If you get this please, get back with me. Email me at tridelta2006@yahoo.com. God bless!

    ReplyDelete